“An increase of three times the click-through rates in the first few months”
Maria Ressa, CEO and Executive Editor
Use insights to up-sell and cross-sell your customers
A data management platform can be used to come up with the right segments to deliver the right
content at the right time that will drive conversions
Financial services have a big opportunity to differentiate and stand out from the increasing competition by personalizing their website for a better customer experience and to drive customer acquisition and retention.
Financial service brands need to encourage repeat purchases, drive conversions and increase customer loyalty, but they’re faced with a number of challenges:
- Generic user experiences and weak loyalty thanks to little or no personalization.
- No real understanding of users. There’s little or no anonymous user behavioural data.
- Poor use of content to engage your prospects and turn them into repeat shoppers.
- Lack of relevant recommendations means low user engagement, a lower conversion rate, and no up-sell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Poorly converting promotions. Inability to select and deliver the right promotion or sale offer to grow revenue and protect margins.
- Big data challenges. You don’t know the value of your own data and you can’t utilize big data in a way that lets you drive digital revenue.
How can we help?
Understand each customer
To deliver a personalized experience, you need a deep understanding of your individual customers. Financial services must gather data in real-time, from a variety of sources such as websites, mobile apps, CRM, ERP, CMS, and analytics systems. A semantic analysis of content allows you to analyze and understand the meaning of the content your customers are engaging with.
Present relevant content and offers
Personalization is a strategy. How do we get our customers to engage more on our sites cross-device, and how do we get them to convert and become loyal? Better recommendations and more tailored experiences that match their preferences. Automation and optimization is crucial so that the offer is the right type, at the right place in the sales funnel, and at the right time.
Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers
In the DMP you can define behavioural attributes and device parameters so you know what segment that user belongs to, right here, right now. It’s about using a data management platform to come up with the right segments to deliver the right content at the right time.
Create a one-to-one multi-device customer journey
Financial service organizations need to collect behavioural user data from their own properties. A Cxense tag will start to collect event data so that the organizations can start to get information about the prospect across all channels.
Build customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty
With a deep understanding of your customers, the better the personalization experience becomes. The more relevant the content is to them, the better the experience, the deeper the relationship is and the more likely they are to become an advocate.