“An increase of three times the click-through rates in the first few months”
Maria Ressa, CEO and Executive Editor
A one-to-one customer journey
Collect event data to get insight about the individual user across all channels and tailor the sales funnel to increase conversions
You’re an e-commerce marketer in retail. It’s challenging, especially when each and every one of your shoppers demand a one-to-one customer journey based on their preferences and intent. E-commerce marketers need to encourage repeat purchases and drive conversions, but you’re faced with a number of challenges:
- Generic user experiences and weak loyalty thanks to little or no personalization.
- No real understanding of users. There’s little or no anonymous user behavioural data.
- Poor use of content to engage your prospects and turn them into repeat shoppers.
- Lack of relevant recommendations means low user engagement, a lower conversion rate, and no up-sell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Poorly converting promotions. Inability to select and deliver the right promotion or sale offer to grow revenue and protect margins.
- Big data challenges. You don’t know the value of your own data and you can’t utilize big data in a way that lets you drive digital revenue.
How can we help?
Understand user interest and intent
A DMP is about being able to put together insight into a centralised “data warehouse” of all the different data sets about the user you have. A DMP structures these data sets and allows you to create segments so you have the power to choose what kind of buckets of like-minded users you want to target and to activate those segments to drive conversions.
Act on data and insights in real-time
The goal? Turn unknown visitors into prospects, and prospects into customers. Deep insight into the user and their behaviour, such as how and when they like to be communicated with, enables you to tailor the conversion funnel. With deep insight, you can target advertising campaigns and subscription offers to the user at the time they’re most likely to convert.
Create a one-to-one multi-device customer journey
Marketers need to collect behavioural user data from their own properties. A Cxense tag, deployed across your network, will start to collect event data so that the marketers can start to get information about the individual user across all channels. Marketers should also onboard offline records and match it to the online user identities.
Conversion funnel optimization
When users visit your page for the first time, you will know little about them so it’s vital to start using the data you have such as location, referral, device type right away. It's about how to action your data in real-time and append it with data from other sources to make it unique.