Cxense (pronounced "see-sense") – one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe, and a leader in real-time data management and personalization solutions – is seeking Business Development Managers for our new Berlin office.
We are continuously expanding our teams around the world, and are now building a small, driven and goal-oriented business development team to serve the DACH region out of Berlin!
Apply now and meet us for an interview in Berlin on 28 March
Businesses using Cxense’s advanced real-time analytics, data management (DMP), and personalization technology gain more engaged users, increased digital revenue and higher sales conversions. Are you a high energy and ambitious individual with digital marketing and SaaS experience, who's great at quickly establishing strong business relationships? Then we want to talk to you.
Anne Roland (our General Manager for Europe) and I (Head of HR) will be in Berlin for interviews on 28 March at The Mandala Hotel. Send us your CV to request a meeting.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for high energy and ambitious individuals who are great at building strong relationships and never afraid to ask for the deal. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts, primarily focusing on media/publishing and ecommerce
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Collaborate with our Sales Development team and the Demand Generation Marketing team to maximize brand awareness and lead generation possibilities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships – pro-actively manage your sales pipeline using the Salesforce CRM system on a daily basis
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the Cxense value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Build on relevant industry expertise and contact network – leverage your existing contacts within the digital media industry to secure meetings with key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Take responsibility for learning plan – from day one, take control of your own learning by feeding your natural curiosity to learn Cxense technology
- Actively contribute to a great working environment
Required skills & experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales (preferably from SaaS or digital publishing)
- Have a proven background of understanding digital revenue models
- Can demonstrate a track record of sales success
- Are ambitious and have a desire to succeed within a fast-growing SaaS company
- Are highly motivated and self-disciplined
- Great at PowerPoint/sales presentation creation
- Experience in providing demonstrations
- Native German speaker, and you must be able to write and speak at a professional level in English
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to with world leading technology in an international environment
- Take part in developing a great sales team in Berlin
- Learning from the best - passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
- A competitive salary and commission model (uncapped)
Come take part in our journey, and join Cxense in leading the way when it comes to data management and personalization.