Capture data, understand your audience
Capture all user interactions across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. Display data in
intuitive dashboards and improve the user experience.
We capture user data from any device, across multiple sites, and from multiple devices.
The Cxense core engine is built on our technology, optimized to capture and action a large number of events in real time.
- Get tailored traffic reports to understand how people consume content.
- Identify the external sites that drive traffic to you.
- See how traffic is split across different devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Follow the popularity of individual articles and pages through their lifecycle and get detailed information on pageviews and unique users – and discover how the article can drive recommendations and contextual ads.
- Understand how people navigate to articles, how much time they spend there, and where they go next.
See how it works.
Drive engagement, decrease bounce rates – but how?
Collect data from day one
Capture all user events with the Cxense script tag and create unique user profiles. All information about the page URL, referrer URL, location, browser and device environment is captured automatically, plus you can add your own customer parameters to this.
Cxense Insight creates profiles on each and every user, updated in real-time. It tags users with long-term interests and short-term intent.
SDKs for iOS and Android makes it easy to track events from mobile applications. Link your external ID to the Cxense IDs to capture data from multiple devices into one single user profile.
We perform a semantic analysis of the pages on your sites. The pages are analyzed to generate content profiles, with information from tags and free text content, including author, people, locations, and companies, plus data from your own tags.
Harness the insight and build powerful, flexible real-time dashboards to gain insight from your user, content, and traffic data. Create dashboards using a wide range of configurable widgets, and filter the data.
Export aggregated and raw data to perform analysis using your preferred tools – and turn that user data into targetable audience segments.
“Knowing that the experience we’re giving each individual reader is tailored to them making them come back more often and stay long on-site is awesome.”
Rolf Dyrnes Svendsen, Head of Digital Development & Editor, Adresseavisen