Build Responsive Omni-Channel Campaigns

Address your users anywhere in real-time and run targeted prospecting at scale to find new customers who behave like current customers

Trigger marketing activities across all touchpoints

Use data to build responsive omni-channel marketing campaigns, connecting with users seamlessly no matter what device they’re using

Unlock the value of your first-party data

Ensure first-party data is right for the best possible segmentation and personalization experience, then enrich your first party data by buying second and third party data.

Data exchanges between companies can improve the value of segments. First-party data has 80% of the value, but we push data out to other marketplaces and enrich it with second- and third-party data to add the other 20% that fully monetizes your segments and drives digital revenue.

Learn more about Cxense DMP

Analyze people data across devices 

Marketers need to collect behavioural user data from their own properties. A Cxense tag, deployed across your network, will start to collect event data so that the marketers can start to get information about the individual user across all channels.

Marketers should also onboard offline records, such as data from a CRM system, bring it into the DMP and match it to the online user identities.

Learn more about Cxense DMP

Cross-device optimization

Personalization is a strategy. How do we get users to engage cross-device, and how do we get them to convert and become loyal? Better recommendations and tailored experiences that match their preferences.

Automation and optimization is crucial so that the offer is the right type, at the right place in the sales funnel, and delivered at the right time.

Learn more about Cxense Insight

Vigleik Takle, COO, Cxense

"It’s a clear trend that we as consumers are increasingly expecting a personalized experience. We are used to this from websites like Facebook, Netflix, and Amazon. Imagine a Facebook feed that is not personalized – you wouldn’t spend any time on it, would you?"

Increase the value of CRM data and drive higher digital revenue

Match content offers to people and their preferences to increase conversions

Convert the user with targeted offerings

The goal? Turn unknown visitors into prospects, and prospects into customers. Deep insight into the user and their behaviour, such as how and when they like to be communicated with, enables you to tailor the conversion funnel.

With deep insight, you can target advertising campaigns and subscription offers to the user at the time they’re most likely to convert.

Learn more about Cxense Insight

Build customer loyalty, advocacy, and retention

With a deep understanding of your audience, the better the personalization experience becomes. The more relevant the content is to them, the better the experience, the deeper the relationship is and the more likely they are to become a brand advocate.

Learn more about Cxense Content

Optimize the performance of marketing activities

Analyze data and identify the highest performing inventory set up for each advertising campaign, enabling an automated optimization process to continually enhance performance to meet advertiser KPIs including delivery, CTR, actions, and viewability.

Learn more about Cxense Maxifier

  • “The Cxense solution offers many possibilities as we aim to provide the best customer experience in print and digital. We will use these solutions effectively to achieve our ‘customer-first’ approach.”

    Shigetaka Yamanaka, General Manager Digital Development Department, Hearst Fujingaho

Discover Personalization With Cxense Playbooks

Best practice guides for online personalization, content monetization, and audience optimization.

The Future of Personalization in Publishing: Maximize the value of your content and create a sustainable digital business model

DOWNLOAD PLAYBOOK

Honing Your Homepage: Delivering perfect personalization to increase audience loyalty, advocacy, and engagement

DOWNLOAD PLAYBOOK

From a Fly-By to a Loyal Subscriber: Understanding the unknown user in three clicks so you can increase your digital revenue

DOWNLOAD PLAYBOOK